- 4 free bonus pills for all orders!
- Free Regular Airmail (10-21 days) for orders starting with $150.00!
- Free Express Courier (US Customers Only) (8-14 days) for orders starting with $300.00!
- Free insurance (guaranteed reshipment if delivery failed) for orders starting with $200.00!
Fosamax (generic name: alendronic acid/alendronate sodium; brand names include: Ostofos) is a bisphosphonate drug used for osteoporosis and several other bone diseases.
Fosamax is indicated:
1. In postmenopausal women for the treatment of osteoporosis to prevent fractures, including those of the hip and spine (vertebral compression fractures)
2. In postmenopausal women who are at risk of developing osteoporosis Fosamax is indicated for the prevention of osteoporosis to reduce the risk of future fracture
3. For the treatment of osteoporosis in men to prevent fractures
4. For the treatment and prevention of glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in men, premenopausal women and postmenopausal women receiving oestrogen
5. For treatment of Paget's disease of bone in men and women
Fosamax works by:
Reducing the activity of the cells that cause bone loss
Decreasing the faster rate of bone loss that occurs after menopause or with use of corticosteroid medications
Increasing the amount of bone in most patients